Projects relevant to CLiE
- UKLO – the UK Linguistics Olympiad.
- LASER – Language Analysis in School: Education and Research
- Lectures for schools – an appeal to HE colleagues to record lectures suitable for GCSE classes.
- The LAGB grammar glossary – grammatical terminology recommended for use in schools (with the LAGB Education Committee)
- Who’s prepared to teach school English? – a study of the subject knowledge expected of applicants for PGCE English courses
- Various responses to Government consultations
- Various publications
Other UK projects
- Language at Leeds (a centre for research on language with a number of foci including language education)
- CREL (Centre for Research and Enterprise in Language)
- Modern languages
- Englicious (resources for learning and teaching English grammar)