CLIE has published the following documents:
- November 2010: A statement about Standard English.
- March 2010: A report on the subject knowledge of PGCE English applicants.
- A guide to documents about the A-level English Language exam available on the web, by Tim Shortis (Feb 2009) – text
- Linguistics and the PGCE (Does a BA in linguistics qualify you to train as a secondary school teacher?)
- The linguistics of French, German and Spanish (for providers of PGCE and other Initial Teacher Training courses) – see also the original version on our home site.
- The CLIE Working Papers