- Grammatical comparisons of English with foreign languages:
- Grammar in the National Curriculum – resources provided by NALA (the National Association of Language Advisors) to help FL teachers to build on grammar taught in KS2 English.
- Grammar in the classroom – a page about how teachers actually teach grammar.
- Grammar for Writing – a book for KS2 teachers, containing a hundred lesson plans, distributed to all primary schools in 2000.
- Englicious for pupils and teachers.
- Englishbiz – a website for students of A-level English Language written by an experienced English teacher, Steve Campsall.
- Cybergrammar – a website on grammar for all teachers built by Debra Myhill in 2006, with self-tests and teaching applications.
- Dick Hudson’s page on grammar for KS3 teachers.
- Dick Hudson’s page on grammar in the Secondary Strategy.
- VISL – a Danish page on grammatical analysis, with interactive activities.
- Lingo Boingo – a small collection of online games (English and French) in grammatical analysis.
- Non-standard grammar
- The LAGB grammar glossary – terms recommended in 2014 by grammarians for use in schools.
- Geoff Barton: Grammar without shame
- Ron Carter: Grammar and Stylistics (in the study of literature)
- Dan Clayton and Dick Hudson: Give us a golden age of grammar
- David Crystal: In word and deed. There’s no need to be a grammar-phobe.
- Dick Hudson: Why teach grammar?
- Geoffrey Leech: Grammar and composition
- Mike Sharwood Smith: The role of conscious learning in acquiring a second language FL
- Mike Swan: Grammar FL
- David Crystal: A 21st century grammar bridge.
- Nick Ellis: Implicit and explicit knowledge about language FL
- Rod Ellis: Making an Impact -Teaching Grammar Through Awareness-Raising FL
- Xavier Fontich: L1 Grammar Instruction and Writing: Metalinguistic Activity as a Teaching and Research Focus
- Marcello Giovanelli: Teaching modality (NATE 2013 ‘Teaching English’)
- Diane Larsen-Freeman: Teaching and Testing Grammar FL
- Debra Myhill: Designs on writing: 1 — 2 (sentences) — 3 (paragraphs)
- Sue Palmer: Avoiding the grammar trap
- Anette Wulff: VISL in Danish schools. FL
Rijt, Jimmy van, Peter de Swart & Peter-Arno Coppen. 2018. Linguistic concepts in L1 grammar education: a systematic literature review. Research Papers in Education. [Shows a big gulf between teaching and linguistics in the grammatical concepts they use.]
- Geoff Barton and Dick Hudson: About 100 short columns about grammar-teaching from the TES
- Dan Clayton: What Rastamouse can tell us about grammar
- Dan Clayton: “Correcting” local dialect and slang
- Dan Clayton: A marriage made in hell
- Dick Hudson: A growing collection of grammatical diagramming systems from round the world
- Diane Larsen-Freeman: The Grammar of Choice FL
- Diane Larsen-Freeman: Helping students make appropriate verb-tense-aspect choices FL
- Mike Swan: Teaching grammar – does grammar teaching work? FL
- Ed Vavra: a pedagogically interesting American approach to grammar teaching called Kiss Grammar. (Warning: some of the analyses are idiosyncratic.)
- Kristin Denham: Explore Language. A collection of units for teaching grammar in American primary and secondary schools.