- UKLO – the UK Linguistics Olympiad.
- LASER – Language Analysis in School: Education and Research
- FL-Eng – a campaign for collaboration between English and Foreign-language teachers.
- KALling – assessment of Knowledge About Language taught under the National Curriculum.
- A-level Linguistics – an attempt to introduce linguistics as a school subject.
- Lectures for schools – an appeal to HE colleagues to record lectures suitable for GCSE classes.l
- The LAGB grammar glossary – grammatical terminology recommended for use in schools (with the LAGB Education Committee)
- Who’s prepared to teach school English? – a study of the subject knowledge expected of applicants for PGCE English courses
- Various responses to Government consultations
- Various publications